Data monitoring and analysis
HeiTPM builds bridges between the object-oriented and service-oriented IT worlds and the machines on the shop floor. Data obtained from the shop floor can be forwarded to systems using standard protocols for online visualization, long-term storage, or further analysis.
- Collection of data and its transformation into information objects via gateways
- Long-term storage and analysis of information objects
- Customized and mobile monitoring
- Design and implementation of modern operating concepts for machines
- High transparency in the production process, thanks to the visualization of process data
- Compliance with quality processes and safeguarding of quality standards
- Time and cost savings, thanks to simple and optimized maintenance
- Higher productivity, thanks to simpler and faster preparation, optimization, and processing of production orders
- Reliable business planning using real-time production data
- Simple operation, thanks to SAP Fiori user interface technology
A key feature of Industry 4.0 is that humans, machines, and components communicate with each other. To ensure that this goes smoothly in practice, the appropriate software has to retrieve data from the controllers and the production line sensors and process that information for the various process participants.
HeiTPM offers solutions based on commercially available standard components that are fully integrated and adapted to specific customer solutions.
All information objects are visualized on customizable dashboards. This gives users relevant, customized information that is easy to understand.
HMI for standardizing user interfaces and making them flexible
To ensure better support in the face of increasing complexity in technology and in operators’ production processes, human-machine communication and machines must be appropriately designed.
HeiTPM offers a platform for standardizing and visualizing the user interfaces of machines using individual and intuitive apps.
Machine and plant operators can use the apps to prepare, optimize, and process production orders, input completion notifications directly on the machine, and request a new order – all with a direct connection to the SAP services.